The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

San Antonio with a View

I know I am including a bunch of summer pics in the midst of winter but what is a girl to do. 

I am trying to play catch up. It has been so bad, I haven't taken any recent pics of the kiddos. 

New Year's Resolution, GET ORGANIZED!!!

I think that is a big one every year, will I ever be organized?

Anyway, these are some pics from my mother's pool on the roof top.



Harlowe is a little character these days, she loves taking pictures.

And Tryst, oh my baby with an attitude. All you can do is throw your hands up and hope for the best with this little one.

Dustin and I had a meeting of the minds, ha. We have come to the conclusion, we need to put Tryst in school. Come January this little one is hitting the road, ha. Lets pray he won't do some serious damage to the other little kiddos, ha.



My crazy girl. This little girl is such a girly girl, and she thinks she is a fashionista. I cannot pick out her outfits anymore, even if she is looking like a hot mess. All I can say is how beautiful she is and give Dustin a dirty look or two when he tries to become her fashion critic, ha.




I love this view, you can see all of downtown SA. We love going to visit, it is like taking a little vacay.




It seems like all my pics are of Harlowe, but Tryst will not stay still enough for me to take his pic. He is always on the go. He is totally a boys, boy. Rough, energetic and rambunctious.

Hopefully, next post will be more winter like, but it is hot again here in Houston. The weather has been crazy. We are still in shorts, I don't mind, it has been kinda nice. We have been spending a lot of time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment