The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Christmas Morning at the Different's

Christmas morning at the Different's


Our tree looks a little crazy because the kiddos decorated it and we just left it as is.


I don't know why Tryst is the only one dressed and we are all in our PJ's.


A basketball hoop for Tryst, I need to buy another ball because Rocco bit a whole in the little basketball. So needless to say Tryst hasn't really played with it.










Rocco is just a puppy but growing so fast. He is only four months old here, I think.


I found these necklaces on Etsy, I love them but Harlowe will not wear it for a long period of time because she says they are too heavy.


Santa bought Tryst and Harlowe a tee ball set. I really want to enroll Tryst in tee ball but he is not old enough yet. He starts swim lessons at the end of February.



Harlowe wanted something to practice tying her shoes and now she can do it herself. It takes her a few tries but she is pretty good at it. Dustin has really been working with her.








She loves Doc McStuffins so Santa brought her a doctor's kit





Rocco trying to help open the gifts.


Tryst loves his tool set. We bought him a bunch of electric tools.




Harlowe was really excited about Christmas this year as you can tell.




Tryst finally started school this week and he actually did pretty good. Dustin said he really didn't cry that much when he dropped him off. Dustin has to be the one to take the kiddos to school because I don't think I have the heart to leave them.

We, not really, I let Tryst bring his blankie to school because this is his comfort measure. Dustin thinks I am crazy but a new school and without blankie, I can't be that heartless, ha.

He still doesn't want to potty train but hopefully the teachers can whip this little boy in shape.

Harlowe is so attached to me lately, she doesn't want me to go to work ever but I guess this is normal. I always tell her I have to go to work if she wants new clothes, toys and wants to go fun places.
She will usually be okay with this explanation but lately she has been saying, "I have enough new toys and clothes. I just want you to spend time with me."

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I have to blog about these moments because one day she will want to spend all her time with her friends and leave me in the dust, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment