The Fam

The Fam

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kemah in November

We went to Kemah on a sunny, nice day in November. For the people not from Houston, Kemah is a waterfront area with lots of restaurants and a small little amusement park area. It is pretty nice for Galveston water, which is brown. Although, we had a good time and we got to go on some of the rides.


Harlowe and I on the Farris Wheel, it only went around a couple of times and Dustin was like, is this it? I think Harlowe liked it despite the short ride. She wasn't that scared of being so high, either.

Harlowe still loves to wave at everyone and anyone, I think in her mind she thinks she is a princess blessing everyone with her grace, ha. Just kidding, it is so cute, she is so friendly, I know she got that from Dustin because he can talk your ear off. He can pretty much talk to anyone, and me on the other hand, complete opposite.

Dustin was trying to put on a happy face for all the festivities. I think he was bored, but he hung in there for Harlowe's sake. Poor Harlowe was looking perplexed in both family pictures. It is hard to get a good family picture with a baby.



We went on a little kiddie plane ride that went around and lifted us up and down. Harlowe had fun playing with all the gadgets in the plane.



My two babies, this is a pretty good picture of both of them.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes for the new baby. My aunt and uncle sent this really nice card and we enjoyed hearing from both of them. And my brother even sent us a post card from Afghanistan. We really appreciate all the nice thoughts and all the prayers, ha. We need all the prayers we can get, ha. Dustin always looks at my stomach, getting bigger and says I cannot believe we are having another baby. I always say, me neither, but I think I put him at ease when I told him this is not a phenomenon having two children. People do it all the time and still survive, ha, he said that's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment