The Fam

The Fam

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Photo Op with the Different's


Harlowe was not having it, taking pics with Great Grandpa Roy.





Family Photo Op



This was Harlowe after we bribed her with candy. Look at that face, she is such a sucker for candy. Where does she get that from, ha. My poor Trystee, he is a trooper. This is their great uncle John.













This girl is such a character, I love her to death but she is a handful.



I know I have the same pictures over and over, but it is so hard for me to pick which picture to post because they are all pretty good. I guess I want Harlowe and Trysten to look back on this blog and not miss out on anything. I am not really big on scrapbooking or making photo albums so this is it. I really love blogging because I really lay it out there and hopefully they can see how happy, overwhelmed, stressed and elated we were having our little family.

My mother always says how good Fred and I were and how she cannot remember anything bad about us when we were younger. Now the teenage years, that's another story, ha. I think she has blocked it out of her mind because having children is hard work. I just want to remember every minute of it because I know my mind is going and I will probably say the same thing when I get older, ha.

I just remember when I was single and even when Dustin and I first got together, not really feeling fulfilled with my life, like something was missing. Until I had children, I feel so blessed that God gave me children and a wonderful husband. I think being a mother is the greatest gift that God has given me. Some days I do feel stressed and overwhelmed, like I need to just bust out and cry, but then I look at Harlowe and Trysten and I am okay again. Days have gone by so fast where I don't take the time to sit down and really thank God for all my blessings. And there have been days where I don't make time for my husband, I am so focused on dinner, groceries, cleaning and tending to the kids, I forget about Dustin. This year I am going to make it my mission to focus on my marriage, because it all started because we fell in love. And everyday I am so thankful for my life and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment