The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Curious George

Harlowe is twelve months, I believe, I know I need a better system to remember all the dates. She is my little climber. She still loves to climb on things, I guess that is normal for her age. She just started climbing on her activity table, stands on it and looks at stuff on the coffee table. I am just waiting for the day I find her standing on the glass coffee table.


I love this face, she knows she is doing something wrong but gives you a smile anyway. She just gives you this look like look at me now! Are you going to say something? And if you do, I still won't listen. I love this child to pieces.



We have since learned to child proof our home, not really to protect Harlowe. But to prevent her from messing up the whole house. Is that bad or what? She will pull things out and most of the time our house is a disaster. I think it is probably only clean one day out of the week, the day we decide to clean. Is this normal?


Dustin has got into the habit of calling Harlowe, tootles, I don't know where that came from but I guess that is her new name for now. I know your thinking, random, but I just wanted to blog about it in case he switches it up. Memories, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment