The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Disaster

Dustin was looking for Harlowe because she was so quiet and I was getting ready. This is what Dustin first saw while walking through the house. I think she was about 13months at the time.


I had already gotten her ready and we were about to head out the door, when my mischievous child got into the Desitin. Let me tell you Dustin was so mad, poor thing cleaned up the carpet, floors and the baby.
This stuff is like an oil slick, it was so hard to get up and even off the baby.

What a face, I think she has gotten her mischievous side from Dustin, because I was an angel as a child, ha!!!




Poison control was never called, ha, and who knows how much she stuck in her mouth but no side effects as of yet. After this incident, Dustin and I learned a very valuable lesson, this child is a hot mess (just kidding). We make sure never to leave any goodies for her to get into lying around in arms length.


No comments:

Post a Comment