The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Merry Christmas (Belated)


On the blog Harlowe looks cropped out but if you click on the picture, you can see her better.

This was our first Christmas picture with Santa and as you can see, Harlowe did not appreciate Santa this year. I tried to let her sit in Santa's lap but she was not having it. So Santa said we both could sit on his lap but I let him know I would probably break his poor leg, if I attempted that. Needless to say, I sat on the arm rest while Harlowe looked so pitiful. Dustin did not want to be in the picture because he was having a bad hair day, men, ha! He is probably going to kill me if he ever reads this but luckily he has been too busy to read my blog, so I am safe for now, ha.

The poor ladies taking the picture were trying so hard to make her smile but no such luck. My poor baby was frowning and drooling, a picture to remember.

The Santa looked pretty good, he looked like the real thing. Luckily the mall was not crowded because we went on a weekday and there was not a wait at all. God blessed us that day, because some of my coworkers said they waited for an hour. I am not that good of a parent nor am I that patient, I guess God knows me too well.

We had a great Christmas and spent quality time with both of our families which was nice. I was scheduled to work on Christmas but I was lucky enough to get cancelled. I will post more pictures of our Christmas, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment