The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lost Photos

I think I am almost caught up with blogging, of course looking back I have a couple lost photos that were downloaded and never blogged about. One more to go and I am caught up. 

These were photos when Fred came back from Afghanistan, I think, my brain is short-term only now these days. 

There are many pics to warn you, I really should have split them into two posts but oh well. We went to  Natural Bridge Safari Park in San Antonio, the kiddos liked it but Harlowe was still a little scared to feed the animals. Parker on the other hand was hanging out the window feeding all the animals he could see. 

Harlowe driving the car, ha. I think we were going snail speed through the park. 






Parker and the windmill. There was a cool little petting zoo there also.


Harlowe did not want anything to do with picture taking. In the back of my mind I remember threatening her to take the pic. Not good parenting skills.  I really need to just go with the flow having a toddler. But Dustin thinks my parenting skills are too lackadaisical, but so far so good, she is a good kid.



Fred getting in on the goat petting action, ha.




Harlowe a little scared, never touched the goat.





Harlowe looks so different in these pics, she is growing so fast. Another mad pic



Family pic at this famous barbecue restaurant, I cannot remember the name, Alzheimer's is setting in, ha. Christina picked the place, we had tons of food and all really good. They even had a winery next door and Fred, Dustin and my mom picked up a few bottles.



The barbecue pit, it smelt so good. I don't really like eating meat but the smell of barbecue is so intoxicating, weird I know.








My kiddos look so different now, it really does go by fast and I know I will miss having a baby around to love on.

The fam in front of the winery, it is early and my brain is malfunctioning. Is that even the correct name for a place that sells their own production of wine?

Don't you love the cowboy cactus planters?






Christina made these cute pics of my mom and the kiddos into a phone case for my mom, I think last year for Mother's Day or Christmas. Yikes, am I really a year behind?










Having a melt down and Tryst wardrobe malfunction.


Cute pic




I don't know how this pic got down here but out of order, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment