The Fam

The Fam

Friday, December 14, 2012

San Diego Zoo

My posts are whack, I am not the most organized person but I am getting there. I found these pics of our San Diego Vacay in October. 

Nice weather and the zoo is pretty fab. I cannot rave enough about the scenery in San Diego. 


Dustin trying to be funny. The exhibits were so cool because the animals were so close. The San Diego Zoo is humongous so take your walking shoes if you ever go but I highly recommend it .


Cute photo of the hubs and Tryst


I know it is excessive with the pics of Dust and the giraffe but he is never in pics so I have to include them all.


Harlowe and I on the sky train, she loved this. I think we went on this thing three times, I have to admit the breeze was really nice and the view, amazing.



A church we saw from the sky train


My mom and Tryst in front of us. Tryst was hanging onto the bars looking over the edge which made me so nervous but all is well, he landed safe and sound.





These pics were from a park near the zoo, Balboa Park, I think that is the name.


I love this little guy, I just want to hold him and kiss him all day.


My little monkey, she loves to take pics.









Dustin on a cliff smoking, blah. I love the church in the background but couldn't get a good pic.












These were lost pics of the Aquarium





She is such a character

I don't know what the heck she is talking about.




I changed the blog and tried a new template but I don't know if I like it. I guess I need to become techno savvy.


No comments:

Post a Comment