The Fam

The Fam

Monday, December 3, 2012

San Diego Love

I am behind on the blogging and I am failing to take pics, boo hoo. I didn't even take any pics of Thanksgiving, so sad.

Anyway, enough of the sob story, these are continued pics of San Diego. If your wondering about Harlowe's amazing outfit, she picked it out, she is a born fashionista, ha. And why does she look mad in the pic, who knows, lately she has been more emotional. Is she going through hormonal changes already, ha, can't wait until the teenage years.




When Dustin and I looked back on these pics, we really look large and in charge. Dustin said he would kill me if I posted these pics, so no one tell him, ha.

I love San Diego, the beaches, greenery and scenery, to die for. Dustin and I actually went swimming in the ocean, it was so cold. I really didn't want to but some how he bugged me to death and I literally just jumped in. After swimming around a bit it was actually exhilarating, so cold but felt so good.

My mom and the kiddos opted out of the water and just played in the sand which didn't go over so well, because it was windy and sandy and I guess the two do not mix. Trysten had sand in his eyes and the more I tried to get it out the worse it got. We literally went to the beach only one day in our swim suits.


This is La Jolla beach which is famous for the sunbathing seals. Walking around the cove was breath taking. I wish I lived in a place with great weather and such beautiful scenery, I would be outside constantly. A girl can dream.


The seals were actually sunbathing on the rocks near the beach and Dustin was literally standing next to  them. I guess they are totally accustomed to humans, they were so cute.




My mom the photographer, the fam and a big cement wall. Does anyone want to hire this lady for family photos, ha. I love you mom!


Pelicans and their poo-poo rock, kinda stinky. But look at the cliffs and walking trail near the white picket fence in the background, love.


My little Tryst is growing so fast, 15 months here. He is my love, he is really changing into a true joy. I love this little baby to pieces. He is so independent and wants to do everything himself and he will throw a little temper tantrum if you try to help him.


The hotel we stayed in had toys you could borrow for the beach, which the kids loved.


This little girl is not my baby anymore, she is three years old and such a character and chatter box. She was really shy and a momma's girl for the first two years of her life but now she is outgoing, friendly and she even talks to strangers now. She has really broke out of her shell, I think she is going to take after Dustin on the personality front. She is a kind soul and very loving, she will always be my baby girl even when she is twenty, ha.



I love her little expressions and laugh, it just makes you smile. Some days I am at my wits end and raise my voice a little to much, to put is politely. Even on the vacation it was a little stressful at times but looking back on these pictures, I am so in love with being a mom. It truly is the greatest gift on earth, I am in awe everyday with these two. How they are evolving into little people with big personalities, I am truly blessed.

Even today before work Dustin who has been at his wits end for probably three years, ha. He turned to me and said, I am so glad we had Tryst and Harlowe so close they are going to be the best of friends. He saw them on the porch sitting side by side and Harolwe was feeding Tryst, so cute.

It was really hard at first with two little ones but it is evolving into a great thing, they really are so close.


Tryst with kelp and scuba divers in the background.




The fam and some random peeps in the background, the waves, can you tell I love the beach.






My momma and Tryst at the aquarium, we were killing time while Dustin checked out the Ecoport headquarters in San Diego. He is starting a new job and he is pretty excited about it, I am excited too because part-time worker for me on the horizon, ha.


So beautiful, maybe I should work for a San Diego tourist company, ha.


Me and my momma, she was such a big help on the trip. Thanks mom.











1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great trip! Now -- when is your trip to Arkansas?? Ha!

    Love seeing the blog and pics!!

    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete