The Fam

The Fam

Friday, May 3, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Our Easter Egg Hunt at Nana and Pop's, aka Dustin's parents house






As you can see Nana and Pop hid a lot of Easter eggs.



The hubs enjoying all the fun, ha



Nana

And Pop

Chris, Dustin's friend joined in the Easter celebration


Dustin's grandfather

This is the only pic I got of Dustin's bro and of course I am looking crazy. Excuse the doo, it was humid that day.


Dustin's parents bought Cascaron's, eggs filled with confetti, Dustin got me and I tried and tried chasing him around the pool but unsuccessful. We are a bunch of kids at heart, ha.










We had a great Easter with friends and family. The day started off a little late because of course I had to take a nap.

Working nights and getting older is taking a number, so I love to take naps with the kids. So we missed the Easter egg hunt at Dustin's friend Cody's house. But we dropped by and had a good time, he even introduced us to these great sausages at HEB.

They are chicken and poblano sausages, so yummy.

At Dustin's parents house they ate Brisket, that Dustin's dad smoked all day and I enjoyed a yummy salad.

The weather in Houston has been so nice lately, I am in love. We have been spending a lot of time outside. I love, love, love running outside in this type of weather. It feels like you could run for days.

Our days have been filled with going to the park in our neighborhood, feeding the ducks and turtles, bike rides and the zoo.

My b-day is coming up and I am going to have eight days off, yeah!! I wish we could take a vacay but my time will be spent taking Harlowe to swim lessons everyday for two weeks. Who knew your vacation time would be spent doing kiddos activities, but this is my life and I wouldn't change a thing.

Maybe win a million dollars, have a maid and to take cooking classes in Italy, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment