The Fam

The Fam

Monday, May 6, 2013

Gymnast in Training

Finally I can show you Tryst's new do. We are waiting and watching Harlowe. 


Harlowe practicing, this is her last day of the spring season and tomorrow she will start again for the summer. I had to take pics through the glass so they aren't that good.




My baby girl receiving her participation ribbon with her teacher.


She is so proud of herself



My little monkey





I think she really likes gymnastics so we enrolled her for the summer. I am even thinking about maybe getting Tryst into it when he turns three, but we will see.

I don't know what it is with her but every time I tell her it is time to get ready for gymnastics she says she doesn't want to go, she wants to stay at home with me. But she runs into class like no problem and afterwards she tells me she had fun. Do all kids do this or what?

Tomorrow we start swim lessons and that is thirty minutes long, every day for two weeks. It kinda puts a damper on the vacay but what is a girl to do. After the two weeks she can attend once a week, thank the Lord. I cannot even imagine having two kiddos in activities and working, how to people do it? Hopefully Dustin will be making the big bucks and I can go part-time and become a soccer mom, ha.

I have about eight days off starting today with both kiddos and no school for Harlowe. I will tell you after the eight days if I will still want to stay at home with the kids, ha.

In my head I have conjured up a plan for my time off. No naps for me, okay realistically maybe a couple. I really want to wake up early everyday and run or maybe even attend a Cross fit class or two. I want to cook everyday and make cookies with the kids. I want to go to the beach and have action packed activities to do.

Hopefully, Dustin and I can also have some time alone and go on a date or two.

I will let y'all know if I stick to my plan, hopefully I will stick to the working out thing because by no means am I a morning person. Wish me luck, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment