The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dustin Attacks


Harlowe is very active while eating and wants to feed herself or play in the food. And Dustin doesn't have the patience I do with my sweet angel, so of course Harlowe hit the spoon and carrots went flying onto the wall and onto his shirt. Dustin thought fit to get Harlowe back and painted her face with carrots, poor thing didn't know what hit her. When Dustin went to clean her face off, he belted out an, "oh my god"! My sweet angel's face was stained orange for a little while; needless to say, my little girl will have patience and perseverance when dealing with people because she has to put up with her crazy daddy, ha. Just wait until she can talk back and fight back, Dustin will have his hands full.

I am really at a loss for words tonight, the only new update is Harlowe has two bottom front teeth.

Nothing really going on in our world, we are trying to get our house in order because we are going to put it on the market soon. Dustin really needs an office since he is working from home and our house is just to small. We are getting granite put in hopefully this week and Dustin missed out on a weekend in San Antonio to strip the floors and buff them.

Our house is coming along but we have a lot of stuff so hopefully soon I will find the time to get organized, that is the goal for the month. Does anyone ever feel moody if their house is total chaos?

It is funny, I feel guilty if I clean the house when I am off from work because I think I should be spending time with Harlowe. I sometimes tell Dustin I feel guilty, like I am not putting in enough time with Harlowe. When I say that, I mean educational time; for example, reading to her, teaching her how to walk or just teaching her new things. Dustin thinks I am crazy because our daughter does not go to daycare and if this is all I have to worry about, I am doing pretty darn good.

I guess that is our life for now and it is a great life.

1 comment:

  1. love the crazy food pics -- I know, it's a messy time, but they are too cute!! I gave Jorgia some grated cheese for the first time the other night -- she had cheese in every nook and cranny in her little body!! :)

    ReplyDelete