The Fam

The Fam

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eight Months


Picture session in our backyard with Harlowe's summer swim hat. She loves her little thumb.

I am all caught up with blogging and I do not have anymore pictures to post, yeah! Harlowe is eight months but closer to nine months to be exact; although, I like to post her milestones at the end of the month because she changes everyday.

She is sitting up like a big girl, but she wants to stand all the time now, no more sitting. She is into everything and anything, exploring her environment non-stop. Her crawling is not the most graceful thing but she gets around with no trouble.

There is no more putting her down when we think she is tired because she will turn herself around and pop right back up again.

I love coming home in the mornings from work; because, she is always up and now I find her sitting up in her bed sucking her thumb, with Dustin snoring in the background, ha. She gets the biggest smile, giggles and squeezes me tight when I pick her up, it truly makes my day. It is so amazing how this little human being has changed me.

She loves her little pointer finger and when I am feeding her, she will put her fingers in my mouth, up my nose or in my eye. I literally have to shoo her hand away from my face or turn away from her. She has clawed my face up with her razor sharp fingernails. The harder I try to keep them short, it seems like they get even sharper.

As you can see she loves her little thumb, it truly comforts her. She loves, loves, loves Harley but he doesn't want anything to do with her. She is too up in your face for my poor Harley. She loves all dogs really because she will just giggle and smile when she sees a new dog.

She is still an amazing eater, she has eaten pretty much everything you can think of, even the bad stuff. Everyone knows I cannot put down the sweets so Harlowe of course needs to partake in the goodies. The great mom that I am, ha, has given her cake, cookies from the mall - oh so good - I have to get one every time I go, gummi bears, and Dustin gave her a piece of chocolate. I know my mom is going to die when she reads this but hey, she will be exposed to the goodies sooner or later and it might as well be sooner, ha. But seriously, Dustin and I love this new frozen yogurt place, Swirl, it is the best frozen yogurt and Harlowe loves it. I always get a full cup because I know she will at least eat a forth of it.

Dustin and I love this little girl to pieces, she is the light of our lives. We love you Harlowe more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment