The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Birthday Dinner



Harlowe being a big girl in a high chair

My two big eyed babies

Me and my momma

Harlowe's first margarita, ha

It looks like she is doing pretty good with her sippy, but don't let her fool you, she is chewing on it. But I guess we are getting somewhere since she is holding it with two hands.

This was my birthday extravaganza, a night out on the town with Harlowe, Dustin and my mother. We had a great time at the Mockingbird Cafe and the food was delicious. Can you tell there is a pattern with the margaritas? When my mother and Dustin get together, the margaritas start flowing, and Harlowe had to get in on the action, ha.

Usually Harlowe goes to bed early and starts getting fussy around 6:00pm, so I was a little anxious about going out to dinner. But Harlowe did great, we feed her and gave her a bath before going out to eat and she did wonderful. She was a perfect angel, she ate off all our plates and even had foie gras, not my idea of course, Dustin's. She is a great eater, she will literally eat anything you put in front of her, we are really lucky.

Anyway, I enjoyed a great evening and had a great fish dish, all in all it was a great birthday. We even went to the Chocolate Bar to have ice cream for dessert, yum.

I wanted to thank my mother for helping us through the month of  May and celebrating my birthday with me. I also wanted to thank Dustin's parents and brother for the great gifts. And Dustin's grandfather for the thoughtful card and gift.

And thanks to all my friends for calling me and thinking about me. I really am blessed to have such great friends and family.

Last but not least, to the love of my life, thank you for loving me each and every day, even though some days I know it is hard, ha. Bringing a smile to my face and making me laugh, even though sometimes it is at my expense. For being my rock and such a wonderful husband and father, I thank God for bringing you into my life everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment