The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, December 20, 2009


Harley wondering what the heck is going on?


She loves lying in the water, maybe she will be a swimmer

Oh, the water is to hot


Peace people, no more paparazzi


The umbilical cord is finally off and now she can be submerged in the tub, which she loves. She likes bath time so hopefully she will like swimming. I cannot wait until the summer time when we can take her swimming. Dustin and I both swam in high school, but Dustin only did it for a short time. I really thought I could kick his butt in swimming because I did it for so long but last summer, he kicked my butt. The date of these pictures is 10/23/2009 and I am still emotional but getting used to the change. I really don't want to publish this but it is a diary, I really felt my life has taken a 360 and for a brief second, I felt like my life was over. Not really for a brief second, but it sounds better, ha. The highlight of these days were going to Target and getting a Carmel Brulee Late, oh soooo good, pretty sad right. I was feeling pretty bad about the whole thing but Dustin got me out of the house even if it was just to walk around the mall or even Target. It was good getting out of the house, and oh, I made the mistake of drinking a Venti Chi Tea Latte, not remembering it had caffeine. Oh no, it wasn't a good night, Harlowe doesn't groove on the caffeine and I learned my lesson. Even though I had such a hard time some days, I had some great ones and I know I sound like a broken record but I love being and mom. I have waited so long to get married and have a baby, I am so blessed and have the best life in the world. I thank God everyday for my family and great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment