The Fam

The Fam

Monday, December 21, 2009







I was looking through the computer and I found these old pics of Dustin and I before Harlowe. The first one is from New Year's Eve shortly before Harlowe was conceived and the rest are from my first snowboarding experience in Lake Tahoe. I loved Lake Tahoe but the snowboarding thing was pretty hard. Dustin is really good at it so he was pretty bored on the bunny slopes but it was really fun and I had a great time, hopefully we can take Harlowe when she gets older. I wanted to include these because lately I have been having a hard time with the post baby weight thing. I never thought it would be so hard to lose the weight, because I exercised throughout my pregnancy and didn't go crazy with the eating thing. I only gained thirty three pounds I think but it is really hard to get it off. I thought I would hop right back into my jeans a couple of months after but wrong, oh so wrong. Everyone says if you breastfeed the pounds will just come off, so I am waiting, ha. Yesterday we went to eat with one of Dustin's best friends, Cody and Sydney, and they just had a baby also. Anyway, I was so excited because I got my jeans on over my thick thighs, not fat but thick - ha, and I actually buttoned them. Of course I wore them out but needless to say one false move and the button would fly off and pop someone in the eye. When I got home I had an indention on the sides of my legs where the seams had left impressions, I guess it was wishful thinking and I should put the pants down if I am ever going to wear them again in one piece. I guess this is too much info for some but hey, its a part of motherhood, I guess. Love you Harlowe and my thighs love you too, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment