The Fam

The Fam

Wednesday, December 9, 2009





This was Harlowe's first bath, and actually she loves her baths. Her umbilical cord is still on so we couldn't submerge her but now that it has fallen off, she loves to be in Dustin's arms floating in the warm water. It really seems to calm her and she loves the water, although she hates the cold so the water has to be just right. Oh, and getting her out of the bath and applying the lotion, she hates. I guess the lotion is cold compared to the warm water. I always say, don't you love this, it is like you are at the spa getting a massage but she doesn't buy it. Maybe massage's won't be her thing, we'll see. Dustin has been giving her all her baths and he really has it down, because I tried to do it once and I was fumbling around and it wasn't pretty. Dustin is really great with her and he helps me out a lot, I could not have asked for a better partner. He is my best friend and a great father, I really could not have done this without him. Thanks Dustin for being such a great father, I love you so much and am so blessed to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment