The Fam

The Fam

Monday, December 21, 2009

One Month




Dustin wanted to take these pictures for blackmail when Harlowe is a teenager and giving us grief. These pictures are so funny, sorry Harlowe for putting them on the blog. She is almost one month old when these pictures were taken.
For the first month you loved to be held and hated to be on your back. You liked the swing but would only stay in the swing for an hour or so, but you loved the baby Bjorn. That was the best buy ever, you love to be close to your parents and as long as you are being held you are a perfect angel. We have to cook and clean with you in the baby Bjorn to please you. You are sleeping about one to two hours at a time and if we are lucky you will sleep three hours. You sleep in the bassinet area of the pack and play, right next to our bed. Sometimes you have been fussy at night around 6pm and all I can do is walk around with you and rock you. So we went to the lazy boy store and got a great glider, that you love. You are great in the car and car rides put you to sleep almost right away.
I thought I would be a domestic diva because I had three months off but I was a domestic flop. I couldn't really cook or clean, so Dustin really did all the cleaning and the cooking. He is suprisingly a great cook, he likes Bobby Flay and we bought a few cook books of his and Dustin made some great fish dishes from them. Thanks Dustin for being so supportive, I wish I could have been the cook in the family because I love, love, love to cook, I think it is my passion but I know I will pick it up again when she is older.
I love you Harlowe you are my perfect angel and I love you more and more each day and I would not change a thing, I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment